About Nate Ventures (Nateskin's parent company)
Founded in 2021, Nate Ventures is a DTC (Direct to Consumer) online retailer, our business revolves around building DTC eCommerce brands, from ideation, product development, marketing and expansion. We are currently running our flagship brand, Nateskin.
About the role
As our full-time, in-house copywriter and social media coordinator, you’ll support local and global marketing campaigns and initiatives for our flagship brand Nateskin.
You will work closely with the two founders to lead the end-to-end management of social media channels including developing content, community management, and reporting.
As the first hire at Nateskin, you will not be seen as an “entry-level staff” but instead be treated as an equal in the team. You will have control and autonomy over your work and initiatives.
- Write interesting and catchy copies across all platforms, including Social Media, EDMs, and Websites in our brand tone.
- Liaise with our designers and media buyers to create performance-based advertisements.
- Recognizing market trends from previous stats and winning advertisements.
- Planning and strategizing content calendar for the content/designer team.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Lead the growth of social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok).
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Other ad-hoc matters.
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience in any of the following fields (Copywriting/ Design/ eCommerce/ Dropshipping/ Marketing/ Content Creation/ Communications/ Journalism) - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Have a creative flair and a knack for words.
- Ability to take feedback and make revisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Be skilled in clear writing, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand basics of digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills (being fluent in written and spoken English is compulsory).
- Love to be challenged by month KPIs and excited about ecommerce sales.
Salary and benefits
- From RM3,000+, depending on experience and skills.
- Possibility for equity/ employee stock options.
- Our vacation policy is “take vacation.” We don’t have any rules or forms around how many weeks per year. Frankly, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit, doing email at odd hours, taking off a weekday afternoon, etc. Our leaders make sure they set good examples by taking vacations, often coming back with fresh ideas, and encourage the rest of the team to do the same.
- Future career development to Marketing Director/ Chief Marketing Officer.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you use the following format
- Subject line: [Full Name] - [Job Title]
- E.g. John Smith - Copywriter/ Social Media Coordinator
- Please attach your resume and cover letter in a PDF format.